Trace impurities found in CO2 used for beverage dispense and carbonation, can create a major negative impact on delivering a quality product. This affects the taste, odour and appearance of the beverage, and affects all carbonated beverages such as soda, sparkling water, beer and cider. Trace impurities carry over from the source of the CO2, some sources of CO2 are relatively new, these emerging sources bring with them their own source specific impurities, they can also be present as a residual carry over from the process of CO2 production. In addition, perfectly good CO2 can be contaminated by the introduction of contaminants from the cylinder or truck transporting CO2. Handling and distribution of the CO2 sometimes involves a complex supply chain. Sure Purity, a company well known for providing the solution for beverage manufacturing, have now extended their well proven carboguard range, to include a miniaturized version suitable for retail outlets serving fountain, post mix carbonated drinks and draft beer.
– Protect soft drinks and beer quality from CO2 impurities with CO2 polishing filters
from sure purity
– Miniaturised version of the 5 stage carboguard technology used by bottling plants
– Ideal for restaurants, fast food outlets, hotels and bars
– Ensures a perfect pour every time.
– Enhances the consumers sensory experience
– Food Safety guaranteed
– Easy to install and maintain